Himachal Pradesh – 9 Days - 8 Nights Tour
Dive deep into the details of destinations, culture and everything else that will make your experience in Madhya Pradesh, a memorable one.
- Airport/Railway Station Pickup & Drop Ex.Delhi
- Meeting and assistance by our representative on arrival and Departures.
- Daily breakfast & Dinner
- Accommodation on twin share basis mentions hotel or similar subject to availability.
- All sight seeing as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Transportation using A/C Tavera as per the itinerary, inclusive of fuel, parking Toll Driver allowance
- Packages do not include entry fees to monuments and places.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
On arrival at Delhi, you are greeted by our company representive and depart for Shimla. Reach Shimla by the evening. In evening enjoy at Mall Road Overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, check out after sightseeing of Kufri & proceed to Manali. (Distance of 265 km 7 hrs drive.)Arrive Manali by the evening and check into the hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, sightseeing of places in and around Manali, Like Hadimba temple, Manu temple, Vashisht Bath, Van Vihar and evening shopping at the local market. O/N Hotel
Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. It affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendor. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. Evening at Leisure. O/N Hotel
A distance of 260 kilometer on the way stopping at Baijnath known for its Shiva Temple and further at Palampur famous For Tea Garden. Dharamhsala is a hill-station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar Mountains about 18 kms north-east of Kangra, It is known for its scenic beauty set amidst high pine and oak trees. Since 1959, when it became the temporary headquarters & Abode of His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Dharamshala has risen to international repute as “The Little Lhasa in India”. O/N Hotel
After Breakfast drive from Dharamshala towards Dalhousie after doing the local sightseeing of Places which includes, His holiness Dalai lama residence & Tsugalkhang at Mc Leodgunj, St. john’s church in the wilderness (Built in 1853),War memorial, Bhagsunath temple and Dal Lake, Norbulingka, Gyuto Rameda Tantric Monastry. Reach Dalhousie in the evening. O/N Hotel
Dalhousie has been named after the British Governor - General of the l9th century, Lord Dalhousie. Surrounded by varied vegetation - pines, dodders, oaks and flowering rhododendron. Local sightseeing of Dalhousie includes visit to Panjipula, Subhash Baoli and excursion to Khajjiar 24 km fro Dalhousie surrounded by thick Deodar forest. Drive from Dalhousie to Khajjiar is awesome. Overnight Stay in Delhousie
After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel and Proceed to Delhi around 12 hours drive. arrive Delhi check in hotel in Hotel . Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 9Delhi Drop
Check out from the hotel sightseeing of Delhi Lotus Temple ,India Gate ,Jantar Mantar etc . later drop at airport fly back with sweet memories of your Tour.